CompTIA Aplus Certification 220-1002 Support Skills 2019 Objectives
- Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data..
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Implement operational procedures.
- Topic A - Identifying Common Operating Systems
- Topic B - Use Windows Features and Tools
- Topic C - Manage Files in Windows
- Topic D - Manage Disks in Windows
- Topic E - Manage Devices in Windows
In this lesson, we examine some of the other popular operating systems, we also look at the installation and upgrade of operating systems
- Topic A - Configure and use Linux
- Topic B - Configure and use MacOS
- Topic C - Install and Upgrade Operating Systems
- Topic D - Maintain Operating Systems
- Topic A - Install and Manage Windows Applications
- Topic B - Manage Windows Performance
- Topic C - Troubleshoot Windows
- Topic A - Configyre Network Connection Settings
- Topic B - Install and Configure SOHO networks
- Topic C - Configure SOHO Network Security
- Topic D - Configure Remote Access
- Topic E - Troubleshoot Network Connections
- Topic A - Manage Users
- Topic B - Configure Shared Resources
- Topic C - Configure Active Directory Accounts and Policies
- Topic A - Logical Security Concepts
- Topic B - Threats and Vunerabilities
- Topic C - Physical Security Measures
- Topic A - Implement Security Best Practices
- Topic B - Implement Data Protection Policies
- Topic C - Protect Data During an Incident Response
- Topic A - Detect, Remove, and Prevent Malware
- Topic B - Troubleshoot Common Workstation Security Issues
- Topic A - Secure Mobile Devices
- Topic B - Troubleshoot Mobile Device Issues
- Topic A - Use Appropriate Safety Procedures
- Topic B - Environmental Impacts and Controls
- Topic C - Create and Maintain Documentation
- Topic D - Use Basic Change Management Best Practices
- Topic E - Implement Disaster Prevention and Recovery Methods
- Topic F - Basic Scripting Concepts
- Topic G - Professionalism and Communication
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 20 courses available across 4 locations on 18 different dates
EastCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 9 coursesView dates
Midlands1 Location / 4 coursesView dates
North1 Location / 5 coursesView dates
Scotland1 Location / 2 coursesView dates
SouthCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations4 Locations / 20 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning