A Brief History of Cisco:
The Business Outcomes Sales Approach overview
- Consider how best to align Business Outcomes to the customer Business Context
Solutions level overview of key Cisco Architectural propositions
- Enterprise Networks
- Identify Cisco Enterprise Networks technology solutions that deliver demonstrable business outcomes.
- Consider the key Cisco Enterprise Networks differentiators.
- Identify Cisco Security solutions that help deliver meet customers’ business outcomes across the whole (Before, During & After) attack continuum.
- Consider the key Cisco Security differentiators.
- To examine key elements of Cisco’s Collaboration architecture & vision for enterprise customers.
- To identify the market trends that drive the requirement for these solutions and entry points to the target market to drive sales.
- Data Center (DC):
- To examine how & why Cisco’s Unified Data Center (UDC) matters to business, discussing some of the challenges businesses face when journeying toward hybrid IT.
- Examine how the Cisco UDC changes the economics of the data center for the enterprise.
Mapping Cisco Services and Solutions across key industry verticals
Cisco Services Overview
- Why sell Cisco technical services:
- Cisco Branded Services;
- Cisco Collaborative Services.
- Selling services by architecture.
Identify Business Outcomes from emerging technologies, including: -
- Social, Mobile, Analytics & Cloud;
- The Internet of Everything (IoE);
- Software Defined Networking (SDN).
Applying the Business Outcomes (SBO) sales methodology:
- Engaging in business relevant discussions;
- Triggering the business relevant conversation;
- How to demonstrate business process improvement in financial terms;
- Recommendations when presenting the business outcomes story.
Cisco Partner Support.
- Partner Tools & Resources.