If both classroom and virtual dates are available for this course please specify your preference when booking.
Implementing Cisco Unified E-Mail and Web Interaction Manager Enterprise v2.0
- Working knowledge of Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server 2000
- Basic knowledge of WebLogic and WebLogic Domains
- Basic knowledge of IIS
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE), Hosted or Unified ICM Architecture and Configuration
- Working knowledge of:
- ICM features
- ICM components and architecture (how each component connects with one another to form the Enterprise system)
- ICM installation
- System IPCC features and installation
- Setting up a voice script in ICM
- Working with ICM Script Editor to configure routing scripts
- Configuration of Call Manager to interface with ICM
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning