This challenging one-day training course introduces you to the power of SAP BusinessObjects reporting using Web Intelligence 4.x Web Client. In a series of practical sessions you will create queries, format reports and execute complex data manipulation.
Web Intelligence FastTrack (Web Client) v4
This is a cut-down, fast paced version of the 2 day WebIntelligence Report Design course.
To be successful, delegates should have
- a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Access and/or
- a basic understanding of SAP BusinessObjects.
- Define the role of universes, classes, objects, measures, dimensions and Details.
- Construct queries using pre-defined and ad-hoc conditions.
- Format reports.
- Manipulate data by applying filters, sorts, breaks calculations and ranking.
- Create cross tabular and financial reports.
- Generate and modify Charts.
- Analyse data at different levels of Detail.
- Logging into InfoView
- Organising documents
- Opening a document
- Refreshing a document
- Saving a document
- Closing a document
- Scheduling a document
- Viewing a scheduled document
- Logging out of InfoView
Querying the Database via the Universe
- Creating a query
- Editing a query
- Applying a pre-defined query filter
- Creating an ad-hoc query filter
- Filtering on Dates
- Prompting for data
- Using quick filters
- Filtering on Wildcards
- Using multiple conditions
- Workshop - querying the database via the Universe
Selecting the Correct Presentation Style
- Creating a vertical table
- Creating a horizontal table
- Creating a cross tab
- Editing a cross tab
- Creating a form
- Creating a Chart
- Converting a table into a Chart
- Creating Multiple blocks
- Workshop - selecting the correct presentation style
Managing Data Sources
Creating multiple queries using the same data source(s)
- Creating a report within an existing document
- Moving a report within an existing document
- Editing a block
- Formatting a table
- Formatting a Chart
- Formatting a section
- Formatting a cell
- Workshop - formatting reports
Applying Functions & Sections
- Manipulating breaks
- Applying calculations
- Using sorts
- Applying a ranking
- Manipulating filters
- Creating master/detail reports
- Workshop -applying functions and sections
Creating Variables, Formaulas & Alerters
- Creating a formula
- Converting a formula into a variable
- Editing a variable
- Deleting a variable
- Creating an alerter
- Workshop- creating formulas, variables and alerters
Drilling Through Data
- Using drill down
- Using drill Across
- Using drill by
- Using drill through
- Saving a snapshot Analysis
- Drilling on a Chart
- Workshop - drilling through data
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 6 courses available across 1 locations on 6 different dates
EastCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 6 coursesView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
NorthCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
ScotlandCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations1 Location / 6 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning