A 2-day course designed for 2nd and 3rd line support staff - to help them leverage the powerful BASH commands built in to macOS and create scripts for automation of macOS configuration.
macOS Mojave Support with Command Line
- A basic understanding of command line tools would be helpful - but not necessary
- General understanding of macOS
Allowing organisations the ability to manage macOS computers using powerful BASH commands and to create scripts for easy, quick configuration of macOS computers.
macOS Remote Login Services
- Configure macOS to accept SSH connections
- Configure Remote Login on macOS to allow client to accept SSH connection and how to ensure the SSH connection to the remote client is secure.
macOS Network configuration with command line
- Configure macOS network settings using command line
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 settings from command line, test network connections and troubleshoot network issues
macOS Security configuration with command line
- Configuring security option in macOS
- Configure advanced firewall settings
- Enable and manage Filevault
- Manage System Integrity Protection
macOS System configuration with command line
- Manage system configuration settings using defaults write
- Configure core system settings using the defaults write command
This course is authored by QA
Receive classroom training at one of our nationwide training centres, or attend remotely via web access from anywhere.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning