Do you need to build competent and capable project teams that will deliver the organisation's strategic goals?
Today's challenge is building competent and capable project teams that will deliver the organisation's strategic goals. But where do you start? How do you capture meaningful data and what do you do with it?
QA's COMPASS event will showcase a number of customer journeys that have improved individual and organisational project performance.
From defining what a good project/programme/portfolio manager looks like, through assessing a small and large community and then delivering a progressive and immersive learning programme that changes behaviour. This event will share lessons learned, tips and tricks and key factors for success. More importantly it will show you how your peers and competitors are leading the way in building competent and capable project teams.
Agenda (with timings, including registration and breaks)
- Reception and networking opportunity
- What does 'good' look like?
- Assessing P3M competence - local and global case studies
- Developing P3M leaders: Progressive and immersive learning to change behaviour
- Coffee and networking opportunity
- Ten tips for implementing assessment-led learning into P3M communities
- Coffee and networking
- Those who have a responsibility to improve project delivery capability
- Head of project/programme/portfolio management
- L&D business partners