PRINCE2® Foundation (inc exam)
This PRINCE2® foundation course, which includes the exam, gives you a thorough understanding of PRINCE2® project management
methodology and how to work more effectively within a PRINCE2® environment.
Excellent classroom learning experience with QA. Our trainer was absolutely brilliant. His delivery style was very unique; he made dry, complex topics very easy to understand and retain. Very highly recommended!
No formal prerequisites exist for this course but delegates would benefit from some experience of working in projects prior to attendance.
- Access is provided to QA's interactive video-based learning that will help you prepare for the course. The video-based learning is expected to take approximately three hours to complete (although delegates may wish to spend longer on this activity to help them prepare more effectively)
- Click here to view the minimum technical system requirements that are required to access QA's video-based learning
- The benefits of Pre-course Reading are outlined in this short, entertaining animation – www.qa.com/precoursereading
- Demonstrate that they understand and can recall the various components of the PRINCE2 method
- Explain the PRINCE2 principles
- Explain the purpose of the seven PRINCE2 themes
- Describe each step of the PRINCE2 journey, listing the activities required to guide a project throughout its lifecycle
- Identify the recommended PRINCE2 management products which include baselines, records and reports
- PRINCE2 Overview
- The structure of the method and the guide will be introduced before we discuss the context within which a PRINCE2 project operates.
- The seven PRINCE2 principles provide the framework for managing the project and are built on good practice developed from successful and failed projects.
- Themes and Processes
- Photo card driving licence
- Work Badge
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44(0) 1793 696162
Receive classroom training at one of our nationwide training centres, or attend remotely via web access from anywhere.
Find dates and prices
We have 149 courses available across 27 locations on 26 different dates
East1 Location / 2 coursesView dates
London2 Locations / 22 coursesView dates
Midlands6 Locations / 27 coursesView dates
North6 Locations / 47 coursesView dates
Scotland4 Locations / 19 coursesView dates
South7 Locations / 24 coursesView dates
Attend from AnywhereQA Extended ClassroomView dates
All locations27 Locations / 149 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning