This accredited eLearning course provides delegates with a thorough grounding in PRINCE2. Written by QA's own skilled trainers with extensive experience in the practical application of project management, the course also includes support and examination practice.
Delegates will be able to use our own online tests to check what has been learnt and review recorded scores. During this period the candidate will have access to the QA subject matter expert by email.
By the end of Foundation, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the philosophy and structure of PRINCE2
- Understand the benefits that can accrue from the implementation of a structured project management method such as PRINCE2
- Explain the PRINCE2 process model
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes
- Create a Project Brief
- Create a Project Organization Structure
- Initiate a project and create Project Initiation Documentation
- Appreciate the use of PRINCE2 products and plans
- Apply progress control mechanisms
- Appreciate the principles of PRINCE2 Quality Management
- Apply change control mechanisms
- Realise the importance of Configuration Management
- Use the PRINCE2 Risk Management approach
- Tune PRINCE2 for differing environments
Price: £750 plus vat
Once purchased, the eLearning and associated exams are active for a 12-month period only, you are required to have sat your exams within this timeframe.
Viewing the PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning product and attempting all the exercises that we recommend will take approximately 8 - 10 hours with some additional reading. Throughout the learning, the online tutor also provides references for recommended reading and as everyone learns at different paces, this study duration is guidance only - and of course you can complete the eLearning as many times as you like within your twelve month period.
This accredited eLearning course provides participants with PRINCE2 Practitioner content that builds on current knowledge of PRINCE2 at Foundation level.
By undertaking this learning and passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, delegates are showing their application of theory to running a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2. By the end of this learning, delegates will be able to:
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, processes, activities and themes, and worked examples of PRINCE2 products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, processes, activities, themes and PRINCE2 products
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the processes, activities and themes of PRINCE2 and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
This course is split into a number of steps designed to progressively test a candidate's knowledge and application of PRINCE2, culminating in the attempt (under exam conditions) of two full mock PRINCE2 Practitioner exam papers.
At the start of the course, delegates will be asked to indicate their level of confidence in their understanding of PRINCE2. Based on a candidate's answer, a tailored training programme is then recommended to provide the optimal route through these steps to ensure they have the best preparation for undertaking their Practitioner exam.
During every step, delegates will be asked a series of questions, some related to a case study, and based on their scores delegates will be provided with page references to the official PRINCE2 guide and recommendations for additional work. Delegates will be guided through their training by an instructor who will provide feedback on performance and readiness for the Practitioner exam.
At any point during the learning delegates can replay content, skip content and ask a PRINCE2 expert for help and guidance. Delegates can also attempt the two full mock PRINCE2 Practitioner exam papers as many times as they like from within the Practioner eLearning, until they feel confident to undertake the 'real thing'.
After completing the learning, delegates are provided with some practical advice as to how to prepare whilst waiting to undertake their actual PRINCE2 Practitioner exam. Help is always on hand - all you need to do is ask.
Viewing the PRINCE2 Practitioner eLearning product and attempting all the exercises that we recommend will take approximately 15 hours with some additional reading. Throughout the learning the online tutor also provides references for recommended reading and as everyone learns at different paces, this study duration is guidance only - and of course you can complete the eLearning as many times as you like within your twelve month period.
In total, undertaking PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner eLearning will take approximately 35 hours.
Delegates may choose when to undertake their PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams. For example, as candidates must pass the Foundation exam before sitting the Practitioner exam one option would be to take the Foundation exam before attempting the Practitioner eLearning. Alternatively, both exams can be taken when all eLearning content has been completed. Photo ID will be required when taking any PRINCE2 exam.
Those who want to become accredited in PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner can do so by purchasing this eLearning plus exam package. This comprises:
- The QA-authored PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning module
- The QA-authored PRINCE2 Practitioner eLearning module
- Official PRINCE2 manual - ISBN-13: 9780113310593
- PRINCE2 Pocketbook - ISBN-13: 9780113311996
- Email access to a PRINCE2 expert throughout the learning
- Official PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner mock examinations
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner examinations*
*Please note there is an additional charge of £40 per exam if you wish to sit the exams via the ProctorU remote exam option