Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) is the best-practice, proven and internationally accepted approach to the successful delivery of transformational change through the application of programme management.
MSP Foundation is the first of the three MSP qualifications and is a pre-requisite for anyone wishing to pursue MSP Practitioner or MSP Advanced Practitioner certifications. You are required to pass MSP Foundation before sitting any later examinations. MSP Practitioner is the middle of the three MSP qualifications and you are required to pass this certification before attempting MSP Advanced Practitioner.
- The purpose of the Foundation qualification is to determine whether you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidance to interact effectively with those involved in the management of a programme or act as an informed member of a programme office, business change team or project delivery team working within an environment supporting MSP.
- The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to determine whether you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidance to apply the guidance to your own work and, hence, act as an informed member of a programme management team. That is, someone responsible for managing, leading, supporting or advising on work within an MSP environment. You should be capable of applying the MSP guidance in a relatively uncomplicated programme within an environment that uses MSP.
Once purchased, the eLearning and associated exams are active for a 12-month period only, you are required to have sat your exams within this timeframe.
If you want a route to MSP Practitioner certification, you can do so by purchasing this MSP Blended Learning exam package comprising:
- The QA-authored and fully accredited MSP Foundation eLearning module
- The QA-authored and fully accredited MSP Practitioner eLearning module
- Official MSP manual (hard copy - ISBN-13: 9780113313273)
- Access to a MSP expert throughout the duration of the learning via email
- Online MSP Foundation examination
- Online MSP Practitioner examination