- What is Agile? And why use DSDM?
- Philosophy, Principles, and Project Variables
- Preparing for Success
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- The DSDM Process
- The People - DSDM Roles and Responsibilities
- The DSDM Products
- Key Practices - Prioritisation and Timeboxing
- Planning and Control Throughout the Lifecycle
- Other Practices - Iterative Development, Facilitated Workshops, Modeling and Prototyping
- Roles and Responsibilities - the project manager's view
- Agile Project Management through the Lifecycle
- The Effective Use of the Products
- Deliver on Time - Combining MoSCoW and Timeboxing
- People, Teams, and Interactions
- Requirements and User Stories
- Estimating - How and When
- Project Planning throughout the Lifecycle
- Quality - Never Compromise Quality
- Risk Management
- Tailoring the Approach
Projects are undertaken in a unique environment. You are introduced to the factors that shape that environment.
- Differences between a project and business as usual
- Purpose and core components of project management and the benefits of effective project management
- Programme and portfolio management
- Project environment and the PESTLE acronym
- Use and phases of a typical project life cycle and reasons for structuring projects into phases
- Roles and responsibilities of: project manager, project sponsor, project steering group/board, project team members, project office and end users
- Project Management Planning
You are introduced to the principles and techniques of effective project planning from the outset.
- Purpose and the typical content of a business case, including benefits
- Purpose and production of a project management plan
- Stakeholders, stakeholder management and stakeholder analysis
- Estimating methods (including analytical, comparative, parametric), estimating funnel,
- Success criteria, success factors and the use of KPIs
- Purpose and benefits of project reporting
- Project scope management, including product and work breakdown structures and Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM) with RACI
- Configuration management and change control
- Different approaches to scheduling (including critical path analysis, Gantt (bar) charts, baselines and milestones)
- Resource management
- Procurement within the context of project management
- Risk management and issue management
- Project risk management process and the use of a risk register
- Issue and issue management and the use of an issue log
This video based product includes an online ProctorU examination.
ProctorU is a live online proctoring service for test takers taking exams remotely.
Upon request our QA exam team will email over details of your exam code and instructions on how to book through ProctorU.
ProctorU exams require photographic identification at the time of taking your exam, this can be in the form of a passport, driving licence or a work ID, which would need to include your name and a photograph.
Please note: candidates are required to give 72 hours' notice when choosing a date and time to book their exam (if scheduling less than 72 hours in advance a small fee would be incurred)
TEST YOUR PC/LAPTOP SPECIFICATIONS: To test your PC/Laptop specifications are correct click onto the following http://www.proctoru.com/testitout/
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Access to FAQs can also be found through https://www.proctoru.com/faq.php