This Digital course provides you with broad, self-paced training to prepare you for the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification examination, aligned to the 6th edition of the APM Body of Knowledge, without the additional costs and time requirements associated with attending a traditional classroom based event.
This course will enable you to:
- Appreciate all 10 learning outcomes and 61 assessment criteria of the APM syllabus for this course
- Identify and select the necessary tools, best practice techniques and control mechanisms to manage a project
- Demonstrate an understanding of the phases of a project life cycle
- Design a project management team
- Practice exam style questions, with topic specific mini quizzes and module level tests.
Written by professional project management trainers with industry leading expertise, and extensive experience of using the APM approach, this is an immersive series of modules which combines tutorials, exercises and practice questions.
It is suitable for those looking for an understanding of project management or people who are not directly involved in Project Management but wish to understand project management processes and key terms. It is also ideal for Project Managers who wish to gain the APM Project Fundamentals Certification as a pre-cursor to more advanced certification such as the APMP.