This eLearning course provides delegates with broad, self paced training to prepare them for the APM IC examination, aligned to the APM Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition, without the additional costs and time requirements associated with attending a traditional classroom based event.
Once purchased, the eLearning and associated exam are active for a 12-month period only, you are required to have sat your exam within this timeframe.
It will enable delegates to:
- Appreciate all 27 examinable elements of the APMP syllabus
- Identify and select the necessary tools, best practice techniques and control mechanisms to manage a project
- Demonstrate an understanding of the phases of a project life cycle
- Design a project management team
- Practice exam style questions, with topic specific mini quizzes, module level tests and a mock exam.
Written by professional project management trainers with industry leading expertise, and extensive experience of using the APM approach, this is an immersive series of modules which combines tutorials, exercises and practice questions. Delegates will also have the opportunity to explore some topics in more depth using embedded 'Knowledge Nuggets'.
Price: £449 plus vat
Once purchased, the eLearning is active for a 12-month period.
This course is suitable for those looking for an understanding of project management or people who are not directly involved in Project Management but who wish to understand the project management processes and key terms. It is also ideal for Project Managers who wish to gain Introductory Certification as a pre-cursor to more advanced certification such as APMP.
Delegates are advised to check they have the correct technical system requirements to run this eLearning product. The technical specifications are at the following link: eLearning System requirements.