The purpose of this one-day seminar is to help IT leaders and stakeholders to understand what Agile is and more importantly the implications that Agile has for transforming their way of working.
Leading the Agile Transformation Seminar
This course is suitable for anyone with no prior knowledge of Agile that is considering, evaluating or involved in a move towards Agile Project Management and Delivery to replace or to augment their current processes.
As a result of attending this seminar, delegates will be able answer the following questions:
- What is Agile?
- How do we manage people?
- How do we manage technical debt?
- How will Agile affect my “up time”?
- How should we communicate?
- How do we manage “Scope creep”?
- How do we manage delivery?
- How do we balance business as usual and development?
- How do we manage change management?
- How do we manage planning?
- How do we manage procurement?
- How do we gather requirements?
- How do we manage upfront design?
- How do we manage SLAs?
- What do we have to do to become Agile?
- How do we do continuous improvement?
- How do we do continuous delivery?
This course is authored by QA
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning