SLX201 Sales Cloud Training for Sales Managers in Lightning Experience
- Use Salesforce data to help your reps focus on the right leads, complete tasks, and close deals.
- Run reports to gain insight into your team’s performance and fine-tune sales processes.
- Create dynamic dashboards to stay focused on what matters most.
- View your sales forecast, make adjustments to improve accuracy, and monitor quota attainment.
- Use tools such as Chatter and Salesforce1 to share information and stay connected from anywhere.
- Understanding the Lead Lifecycle
- Viewing and Assigning Leads
- Qualifying and Converting Leads
- Managing Opportunities Through the Sales Process
- Understanding the Capabilities of Collaborative
- Choosing Forecast Types
- Adjusting the Forecast
- Adding Quota Data
- Getting Started with Standard Sales Reports
- Customizing Reports to Refine Your Data
- Visualizing Your Data with Charts and Dashboards
- Dashboard Best Practices
- Managing To-Dos with Activities
- Working as a Team in Chatter
- Managing on the Go with Salesforce1
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 6 courses available across 3 locations on 6 different dates
EastCall us on 01753 898320 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 2 coursesView dates
MidlandsCall us on 01753 898320 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
North1 Location / 2 coursesView dates
Scotland1 Location / 2 coursesView dates
SouthCall us on 01753 898320 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 01753 898320 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations3 Locations / 6 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning