SLX201 Sales Cloud Training for Sales Managers in Lightning Experience
- Use Salesforce data to help your reps focus on the right leads, complete tasks, and close deals.
- Run reports to gain insight into your team’s performance and fine-tune sales processes.
- Create dynamic dashboards to stay focused on what matters most.
- View your sales forecast, make adjustments to improve accuracy, and monitor quota attainment.
- Use tools such as Chatter and Salesforce1 to share information and stay connected from anywhere.
- Understanding the Lead Lifecycle
- Viewing and Assigning Leads
- Qualifying and Converting Leads
- Managing Opportunities Through the Sales Process
- Understanding the Capabilities of Collaborative
- Choosing Forecast Types
- Adjusting the Forecast
- Adding Quota Data
- Getting Started with Standard Sales Reports
- Customizing Reports to Refine Your Data
- Visualizing Your Data with Charts and Dashboards
- Dashboard Best Practices
- Managing To-Dos with Activities
- Working as a Team in Chatter
- Managing on the Go with Salesforce1
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning