SLX101 Sales Cloud Training for Sales Reps Using Lightning
- Navigate Salesforce using the Lightning Experience.
- Find and add information related to accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and activities.
- Use Salesforce to create and track sales activities.
- Enter information into Salesforce so managers can accurately analyze sales.
- Customize Salesforce reports and charts to manage and analyze contact and account information.
- Use Salesforce1 on a mobile device.
- Get Started in Salesforce
- Use Reports to Analyze Your Accounts
- Research What’s Happening with Your Accounts
- Use Chatter to Get More Information
- View Current News About Your Accounts in Salesforce1
- Create New Accounts and Contacts
- Add Charts to List Views
- Use Reports to Track At-Risk Accounts
- Locate and Enter Leads in Salesforce
- Use List Views to Organize and Prioritize Leads
- Update Lead Status to Track Your Progress
- Convert Qualified Leads to Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities
- Track Opportunities Through the Sales Process
- Add Products to Opportunities
- Find Information in Salesforce to Close Deals
- Report on Leads and Opportunities
- Use Tasks to Track Calls, Emails, and To-Dos in Salesforce
- Locate, Add, and Complete Activities in Salesforce1
- Tour the Today App in Salesforce1
- Send Email Directly from Salesforce
- Save Time with Standard and Custom Email Templates
- Analyze your Sales Activities with Reports
- Work with Standard Reports
- Customize Reports
- Modify Report Options
- Use the Report Builder for Deeper Customizations
- Apply Report Filters and Filter Logic
- Summarize Your Data in Reports
- Add Charts to Reports
- Use Dashboards to Visualize Data
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning