Microsoft SharePoint Online End User Level 1 - Virtual Class
- A basic understanding of Windows 7 or higher.
- Experience using Internet Explorer 11 or equivalent browser.
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Understand SharePoint structure
- Work with SharePoint apps such as lists and libraries
- Manage content in a list or library
- Create views to arrange items of information
- Understand how to Check out / Check in documents
- Introduction to SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Information Structure
- Connecting to SharePoint Online
- The SharePoint Environment
- Understanding a SharePoint App
- Adding a SharePoint App
- Working with Items in a SharePoint List App
- Creating a Document Library
- Working with Documents
- Using the Document Item Menu
- Deleting a Document Library
- Working with Columns
- Working with Views
- Using Alerts
- Document Collaboration and Co-authoring
- Check Out / In Documents
- Social Connection
- Using Newsfeeds
Recreates a classroom experience online, enabling full interactions with the learning professional leading the course.
Find dates and prices
The course is available on 2 different dates.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning