Welcome to Microsoft Office 365 and the Planner application. This course describes all the key features and benefits of using this planning tool and its integration with Microsoft Outlook.
Office 365 - Outlook Groups and Planner
Before attending this course, delegates should have basic knowledge of how to use a computer and how to use the internet. Basic Keyboard and mouse skills are required. Some knowledge of Office 365 is useful, but not essential as an overview will be covered.
- Explore the general environment of Microsoft Planner Office 365.
- Use the key functionality of Planner, alongside linking with other applications such as Mail, Calendars and Notebook.
Module 1: Microsoft Planner Overview
- Sign in to Microsoft Planner
- Navigate around Planner
Module 2: Creating a Plan / Group
- Creating a Plan Group in Planner
- Open an Existing Plan
- Privacy Options
- Add People to a Plan
Module 3: Using Buckets and Tasks
- Using Buckets
- Creating Tasks
- Move Tasks into Buckets
- View your Personal Tasks
Module 4: Add Additional Task Details
- Add Task Start and Due Dates
- Assign People to Tasks
- Comment on a Task
- Attach Files or Links to a Task
- Post It Tabs
- Set a Preview Picture for a Task
- Update Progress on a Task
Module 5: Managing Plans
- Mark a Plan as a Favorite
- Set up Email for Tasks
- Subscribe to the Plan
Module 6: Viewing and Managing Tasks in the Board and Charts View
- Re-Assigning Tasks
- View Late Tasks
Module 7: Mail and Calendar
- Groups in Outlook Mail
Module 8: Share Files with the Other Members of your Plan
- Sharing Files with the Members of your Plan
Module 9: The Plan Notebook
- Using Notebook
Receive classroom training at one of our nationwide training centres, or attend remotely via web access from anywhere.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning