This course is also available as 2-day classroom blend course for experienced trainers, and 5-day classroom course for those who are new to training.
It is also available as an online digital course covering the same learning outcomes as the classroom events. Please contact us for more details of the online option.
Please note : This 3-day course is restricted to trainers with at least 6 months' recent training experience - new or inexperienced trainers should attend the 5-day course (www.qa.com/TTFFTTD5)
Focusing on learning transfer rather than just presentation the course offers a range of tools and tips for delivering training sessions that are interactive and engaging. It will give even the most experienced training professional pause for thought - a 'lightbulb experience' as one called it!
This course enables experienced trainers to further develop their skills in delivering training, assessed against measurable, objective criteria. This practical, skills-based course offers a structured approach to planning and delivering training. It is important for even the most experienced trainer to refresh their training delivery skills to ensure effective transfer of learning. It has the primary objective of encouraging self-assessment in order to reinforce the experienced trainer’s generic skills.
This TAP Certificate in Training Delivery Part A is a core module in the Diploma in Learning Facilitation.
This Certificate is also available as a fully digital self study course, blended 2-day course as well as this 3 day classroom event. If you would like to discuss our online or blended courses please do not hesitate to contact us.
Benefits to the delegate
- Learn how to effectively transfer learning rather than present information
- Learn how to structure a training session that checks learning has taken place
- Learn how to interact with a group of learners and keep them engaged
- Receive objective feedback on training delivery style
- Learn in a size-restricted group of up to six delegates
- Achieve a respected professional qualification in training delivery
Benefits to the organisation
- A skilled, learner-focused trainer who can deliver formal training that is engaging to each student
- Improved effectiveness of formal training events and of learning transferred to the workplace
- Consistent learning experiences, delivered to best-practice methodologies
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by The British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). On completion of this course delegates can apply for membership. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits, fees and application guidelines here www.theBILD.org.