This course is also available as 3 day course for experienced trainers, and 5 day classroom course for those who are new to training.
It is also available as an online digital course covering the same learning outcomes as the classroom events. Please contact us for more details of the online option.
This course enables experienced trainers to further develop their skills in delivering training, assessed against measurable, objective criteria. This practical, skills-based course offers a structured approach to planning and delivering training. It is important for even the most experienced trainer to refresh their training delivery skills to ensure effective transfer of learning. The course has the primary goal of encouraging self-assessment to reinforce the experienced trainer's delivery skills, and helps trainers to consider strategies to manage behaviours that can impact the achievement of the session objectives.
This Certificate is also available as a fully digital self-study course or 3-day classroom event, please do contact us to discuss further.
What's included in the course
- Online self-study modules (approximately 7 hours)
- Evening work
- Online workshop: Managing Challenging Behaviours
What the delegates will learn
- Preparing for a learning event
- Structuring the learning event
- Facilitating the learning event
- Employing questioning skills
- Establishing and maintaining credibility
- Selecting methods and media
- Employing a balanced approach
- Strategies for managing challenging behaviour
- Realigning learner behaviour
- Training Delivery Part B - engaging with learners
- This is a core module in the TAP Diploma in Learning Facilitation