This course is also available as 3 day course for experienced trainers, and 5 day classroom course for those who are new to training.
It is also available as an online digital course covering the same learning outcomes as the classroom events. Please contact us for more details of the online option.
This 2-day classroom course provides a best-practice training skills foundation for subject matter experts, who are or will be required to deliver training either to internal colleagues or external customers.
Based on the Queen’s Award-winning TAP methodologies, the course is an excellent way to embark on a training career. It can, if required, be subsequently upgraded to a full professional Certificate awarded by The British Institute for Learning & Development and a stepping-stone to a role-based TAP Diploma.
Benefits to the delegate
- Learn how to effectively transfer learning rather than present information
- Learn how to structure a training session that checks learning has taken place
- Learn how to interact with a group of learners and keep them engaged
- Receive objective feedback on training delivery style
- Learn in a size-restricted group of up to six delegates
- Achieve a respected professional qualification in training delivery
Benefits to the Organisation
- A skilled, learner-focused trainer who can deliver formal training that is engaging to each student
- Improved effectiveness of formal training events and of learning transferred to the workplace
- Consistent learning experiences, delivered to best-practice methodologies