This course is also available as 3 day course for experienced trainers, and 5 day classroom course for those who are new to training.
It is also available as an online digital course covering the same learning outcomes as the classroom events. Please contact us for more details of the online option.
This course enables experienced trainers to further develop their skills in delivering training, assessed against measurable, objective criteria. This practical course offers both self-study and tutor-led elements that examine a structured approach to planning and delivering training. It is important for even the most experienced trainer to refresh their Training Delivery skills to ensure effective transfer of learning. The course has the primary objective of encouraging self-assessment in order to reinforce the experienced trainer’s generic skills. Delegates will often attend the TAP Certificate in Training Delivery Part B as their next development step.
This course is also available as a fully digital self-study course or 3-day classroom event. If you would like to discuss these options further please do contact us.
Benefits to the delegate
- Learn how to effectively transfer learning rather than present information
- Learn how to structure a training session that checks learning has taken place
- Learn how to interact with a group of learners and keep them engaged
- Receive objective feedback on training delivery style
- Learn in a size-restricted group of up to six delegates
- Achieve a respected professional qualification in training delivery
Benefits to the organisation
- A skilled, learner-focused trainer who can deliver formal training that is engaging to each student
- Improved effectiveness of formal training events and of learning transferred to the workplace
- Consistent learning experiences, delivered to best-practice methodologies