This programme helps L&D professionals who are experienced in training or facilitating classroom-based events to transfer their skills to training online. The course covers techniques on how to build rapport online, keeping the audience engaged throughout live online sessions and how to facilitate self-paced activities such as online discussion forums. The programme covers the role of an online facilitator and how to support and host online events to global audiences.
Suitable for L&D professionals who wish to gain practical experience of facilitating online activities
Benefits to the delegate
- Design and structure effective live online sessions
- Engage participants with creative online activities
- Experience live online sessions and self-paced activities
- Support and motivate learners during a distance learning programme
Benefits to the organisation
- Apply best practice models to facilitating online learning
- Enable delivery of effective training to global audiences
- Reduce travel and subsistence costs to classroom events
- Enable evaluation of web-conferencing tools to make an informed choice for the organisation
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills.