This course is delivered as a blended format comprising three parts over a 3 to 4 week period; a live online session with self-paced activities, a two-day classroom event followed by a final assessment day online where each delegate delivers a 20 minute live online session.
It is also available as a 5 week tutor supported programme, For details of this programme please contact us.
Blended classroom programme
Part 1 – Online
- Tutor-led online session (1 hour): ‘The Online Facilitation Model’
- Self-paced activities of a critique of some webinar recordings (approx. 1 hour) and choosing a topic for your 20 minute live online session you will deliver in part 3 (approx. 1 hour)
Part 2 – Two-day classroom workshop to include:
- how to structure an effective live online session
- how to adapt your delivery style from face to face to online
- hands on with the WebEx tools and troubleshooting skills (technical and potential challenges within a group)
Part 3 – Online assessment day(s) over two days (5 hours online per day): Each member of the group delivers and participates in the assessed live online sessions with feedback provided by your peers followed by a formal individual feedback from your tutor
This is a three-part blended programme consisting of online activities and a 2-day classroom workshop. Will help transfer skills from face-to-face delivery to online facilitation of webinars. It includes techniques for building rapport online, keeping the audience engaged throughout live online sessions and making learning collaborative and interactive. Learners will also consider how to facilitate distance learning courses. This is a practical, skills-based course so participants will get hands-on practice using webinar tools to enable them to apply their learning straight away.
What the delegates will learn
- A model for online facilitation
- Building interaction into webinars
- Facilitating and hosting webinars
- Delivering with style and confidence
- Technical and trouble-shooting skills
- Gaining ideas for self-paced online activities
What's included in the course?
- Part 1: Participate in a live online webinar and complete self-paced activities (approximately 3-4 hours of study)
- Part 2: Attend a 2-day classroom workshop, plus evening work
- Part 3: Prepare and deliver a 15-minute webinar and facilitate a self-paced activity (up to 10 hours of project work, including assessment day)
Other TAP Certificate that might be of interest:
- Blended Learning
- Creating Visual Impact
- Digital Learning Strategy
- eLearning Design