As well as training professionals and coaches, many organisations are calling upon mentors to contribute to talent management and progression of employees through the business.
This course offers those who wish to build upon their mentoring skills and develop a flexible toolbox and structure that they can adapt to suit any given mentoring situation.
To the delegate
- Learn structured processes to facilitate mentoring discussions
- Consider the principles that will help them to set clear goals
- Build confidence in conducting mentoring sessions whilst giving feedback
- Share ideas, experiences and best-practices with other mentoring professionals
To the organisation
- Ensures a consistent, best-practice approach to mentoring employees to achieve and sustain optimal performance
- Builds trust in the value and reliability of mentoring and the L&D team throughout the organisation
- Competent work-based mentors enhance individual skills and performance, and organisational capability
- Builds confident mentors who are enthusiastic to use their skills to empower their colleagues