As well as training professionals and coaches, many organisations are calling upon mentors to contribute to talent management and progression of employees through the business.
This course offers those who wish to build upon their mentoring skills and develop a flexible toolbox and structure that they can adapt to suit any given mentoring situation.
What the delegates will learn
- Understanding the role of a mentor
- Discussing interpersonal and intrapersonal skills in the mentoring setting
- Structuring a mentoring programme
- Conducting a mentoring session
What's included in the course
- Pre-course work
- Evening work
- This is an elective component of the TAP Skills Qualification Framework