Organisational learning is now more strategically important than ever before. The L&D Function is increasingly under the spotlight to prove that their training interventions demonstrably improve workplace performance. Yet it is widely reported that less than 20% of learning is actually being applied on the job. The key issue is the absence of a coherent Learning Transfer System. Improving this situation offers all Heads of L&D and their teams perhaps the single greatest opportunity to spearhead improved business performance, whilst also enhancing their own credibility and status across the organisation. Through implementation of the MACRO Learning Transfer System, Senior L&D Managers and Consultants have the tools and means to drive the learning agenda through more effective learning interventions that are far more likely to result in measurable performance improvement.
Benefits to the delegate
- Explore how the MACRO Learning Transfer model creates a strategic position for L&D through genuine net value add
- Benchmark current practices against the MACRO Learning Transfer Model to create a gap analysis for areas of development
- Learn in a maximum group size of six delegates
- Enhance personal credibility by obtaining a professional qualification, the Certificate in Managing Learning Transfer
Benefits to the organisation
- Enables an outcomes-driven, end to end approach to learning transfer which will greatly increase the return on investment in training
Ensures that all stakeholders are accountable
for the effectiveness of L&D interventions and actively support learning transfer
- Builds collaborative relationships between L&D and the line at all levels
- Develops stakeholder trust in L&D’s value add
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by The British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). From 1 October 2015, this TAP qualification entitles delegates to free professional Institute membership for a year, unless already a member. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits here www.theBILD.org.