This course is also available as an online digital course covering the same learning outcomes as the classroom event. Please contact us for more details.
This 2 day course offers a structured approach to identifying learning needs to ensure quality in the design of learning interventions.
Accurately discerning learning and the business needs enables solutions to address performance gaps between what a target group currently knows or does and what the organisation requires it to know or do.
Benefits to the delegate
- Learn a process for Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) that ensures learning solutions recommended to the sponsor will meet the needs of the individuals concerned and the organisation
- Build the confidence of sponsors by achieving professional certification in LNA processes
- Bring the theory to life by applying each stage of the process to a work-based project
- Take away templates to assist in the analysis of future learning needs
Benefits to the organisation
- Involves the learning community at an early stage of the intervention builds buy-in
- Increases confidence in L&D's capability to understand the business issues and its ability to recommend innovative learning solutions that recognise organisational context
- Applies of a consistent approach to the LNA process based on a best-practice model
- Builds trust in the applicability and reliability of learning interventions in the business
- Ensures efficient selection of appropriate learning options based on available budget
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by The British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). From 1 October 2015, this TAP qualification entitles delegates to free professional Institute membership for a year, unless already a member. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits here www.theBILD.org.