This 5-week online programme will help L&D professionals transfer skills from face-to-face delivery to designing engaging eLearning. Will help L&D professionals, with experience of designing or developing other forms of adult learning, to apply their skills to designing bite-sized eLearning modules. It includes how to add the important human element into online learning and how to create stimulating, engaging and effective content.
What the delegates will learn
- Design effective and engaging eLearning modules
- Bring to life boring content through the use of storytelling and scenarios
- Storyboard information and interactive slides to best practice standards
- Learn through experience working on your own project
What's included in the course?
- Tutor-led weekly one hour WebEx sessions (5 in total)
- 3-4 hours self-study each week to include forum discussions and project work
- Blended Learning
- Creating Visual Impact
- Digital Learning Strategy
- Online Facilitation Skills