This programme will help L&D professionals, with experience of designing or developing other forms of adult learning, to apply their skills to designing bite-sized elearning modules. It includes how to add the important human element into online learning and how to create stimulating, engaging and effective content. To ensure skills remain current, we recommend reassessment by either a Certified Internal Assessor from within a delegate’s organisation or through submission of a design which will be assessed against the TAP eLearning Design criteria.
This course is also available as a wholly online, tutor-supported programme over five weeks comprising a blend of live online sessions, self-paced activities and project work. Please contact us if you are interested in the online 5-week tutor led option.
Benefits to the delegate
- Apply the six stages of the development process for elearning
- Design effective and engaging elearning materials
- Experiment with an authoring tool
Benefits to the organisation
- Capability to create bite-sized objects that can be accessed 'on demand' and reused as appropriate
- Reduces training development times through the use of prototype and review storyboards
- Enables internal creation and maintenance of elearning content rather than external resourcing
- Facilitates informed evaluation of elearning tools for efficient procurement
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills.