This is a two-part blended programme consisting of online activities and a 2-day classroom workshop. Will help L&D professionals, with experience of designing or developing other forms of adult learning, to apply their skills to designing bite-sized eLearning modules. It includes how to add the important human element into online learning and how to create stimulating, engaging and effective content.
What the delegates will learn
- Design effective and engaging eLearning modules
- Bring to life boring content through the use of storytelling and scenarios
- Storyboard information and interactive slides to best practice standards
- Learn through experience working on your own project
What's included in the course?
- Attend a tutor-led webinar (1 hour) and complete self-paced activities (apprx 3 hours of study)
- Attend a 2-day classroom workshop, plus evening work
- Blended Learning
- Creating Visual Impact
- Digital Learning Strategy
- Online Facilitation Skills