This innovative programme will help team leaders or managers to implement a digital learning strategy effectively in their organisation. In these current times with so many different learning technologies on the market, it’s not an easy decision investing in the right tools for your organisation.
The programme covers seven key success factors of writing a digital learning strategy covering business drivers, stakeholder engagement, analysing the skills required, technical infrastructure, managing projects, effective marketing and evaluating the success of learning solutions.
Who is is for?
Managers or team leaders who have a responsibility to implement digital learning strategies in their organisations
Benefits to the delegate
- Reflect on the current L&D strategy and identifying any recommendations
- Write SMART objectives in line with business drivers
- Analyse the skills required to implement strategy and determining which of these they already have, which need to be developed and which are best resourced externally
- Determine the most appropriate technical infrastructure, including authoring tools, learning management systems, web-conferencing systems etc
- Identify the key stakeholders and developing a plan to build stakeholder commitment
- Manage content development projects to consistently meet targets for quality, time and cost
- Develop a marketing and evaluation plan
Benefits to the organisation
- Enables development of a digital learning strategy that is aligned to business drivers
- Identifies the technical infrastructure requirements to support the strategy
- Improves the probability of a greater ROI on the digital learning strategy being achieved
- Enables evaluation of outcomes to support continuous review and improvement and further strategic investment
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills.