This innovative programme will help team leaders or managers to implement a digital learning strategy effectively in their organisation. In these current times with so many different learning technologies on the market, it’s not an easy decision investing in the right tools for your organisation.
The programme covers seven key success factors of writing a digital learning strategy covering business drivers, stakeholder engagement, analysing the skills require, technical infrastructure, managing projects, effective marketing and evaluating the success of learning solutions.
Who is it for?
The course is ideal for L&D professionals responsible for implementing or recommending a digital learning strategy within an organisation
What the delegates will learn
- Reflect on the current L&D strategy and identifying any recommendations
- Write SMART objectives in line with business drivers
- Analyse the skills required to implement strategy and determining which of these they already have, which need to be developed and which are best resourced externally
- Determine the most appropriate technical infrastructure
- Identify the key stakeholders and developing a plan to build stakeholder commitment
- Manage content development projects to consistently meet targets for quality, time and cost
- Develop a marketing and evaluation plan
What's included in the course?
- Weekly one hour WebEx sessions (5 in total) for tutor and group discussions
- 3-4 hourse self-study each week to include forums, research, project work and reading
- Blended Learning
- eLearning Design
- Online Facilitation Skills