This course is delivered as a blended format comprising three parts over a 2 to 3 week period; a live online session with self-paced activities, a two-day classroom event and final submission and assessment of project work. It is also available as a 5 week tutor supported programme, For details of this programme please contact us.
- Part 1 – Tutor-led online session (1 hour): ‘Writing an Online Learning Strategy’ and self-paced activities including reviewing a case study and preparing a SWOT analysis for the organisation (approx. 3 hours)
- Part 2 – Two-day classroom workshop, working through the seven steps to implementing an online learning strategy
- Part 3 – Reflection and submission of an online learning strategy for the organisation for tutor feedback (approx. 3 hours). Participation in the ‘Share the Highlights’ final live online session (approx. 45 minutes)
It is also available as a online, tutor-supported programme over 5 weeks comprising a blend of live online sessions, self-paced activities and project work. Please contact us if you are interested in the online 5 week option.
This innovative programme will help team leaders or managers to implement a digital learning strategy effectively in their organisation. In these current times with so many different learning technologies on the market, it’s not an easy decision investing in the right tools for your organisation.
The programme covers seven key success factors of writing a digital learning strategy covering business drivers, stakeholder engagement, analysing the skills required, technical infrastructure, managing projects, effective marketing and evaluating the success of learning solutions.
Benefits to the delegate
- Reflect on the current L&D strategy and identifying any recommendations
- Write SMART objectives in line with business drivers
- Analyse the skills required to implement strategy and determining which of these they already have, which need to be developed and which are best resourced externally
- Determine the most appropriate technical infrastructure, including authoring tools, learning management systems, web-conferencing systems etc
- Identify the key stakeholders and developing a plan to build stakeholder commitment
- Manage content development projects to consistently meet targets for quality, time and cost
- Develop a marketing and evaluation plan
Benefits to the organisation
- Enables development of a digital learning strategy that is aligned to business drivers
- Identifies the technical infrastructure requirements to support the strategy
- Improves the probability of a greater ROI on the digital learning strategy being achieved
- Enables evaluation of outcomes to support continuous review and improvement and further strategic investment
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by The British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). On completion of this course delegates can apply for membership. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits, fees and application guidelines here www.theBILD.org.