This 3 day course offers a structured yet flexible approach to training design and development which encourages a consistent approach to designing effective learning events.
TAP’s best-practice design model builds upon the analysis undertaken during the TNA phase and ensures that learning design addresses the real needs of the business and the people working in it.
Benefits to the delegate
- Learn a process that will ensure training is designed for delivery to the best-practice TAP delivery methodology
- Build confidence in working with sponsors, business managers and colleagues by being TAP-qualified in training design and development
- Competence in designing learning interventions that meet the need and engage the target audience
- Bring theory to life by applying each stage of the process to a work-based project
- Take away templates to assist in the design of future learning events
Benefits to the organisation
- Inspires a learning culture in the organisation by creating an appetite and excitement for learning
- Produces excellent ROI for a modest investment: L&D Professionals who can design innovative learning solutions which meet specific organisational needs as defined by an efficient TNA process
- Instils a consistent approach to designing learning interventions that result in improved working practice and performance
- Builds trust in the reliability of learning events in the organisation
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by The British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). On completion of this course delegates can apply for membership. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits, fees and application guidelines here www.theBILD.org.