This 2 day course introduces subject matter experts, trainers and learning facilitators to the skills required for undertaking coaching as part of a continuous improvement programme in the workplace. Aspirational coaching helps the learner to set and meet their own goals whilst developmental coaching helps to build skills and subject matter expertise. Coaching skills are a valuable component of the L&D Professional’s core skill set.
Successful completion leads to the TAP Certificate in Coaching.
Benefits to the delegate
- Learn structured processes for analysing learning needs and delivering coaching sessions
- Take away tools and templates to assist with planning interactive coaching sessions
- Build confidence by conducting a range of coaching sessions
- Receive feedback on their performance to help identify improvements in delivering coaching
Benefits to the organisation
- Ensures a consistent, best-practice approach to coaching employees to achieve and sustain optimal performance
- Builds trust in the value and reliability of coaching and the L&D team throughout the organisation
- Competent work-based coaches enhance individual skills and performance, and organisational capability
- Builds confident coaches who are enthusiastic to use their skills to empower their colleagues
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by The British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). On completion of this course delegates can apply for membership. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits, fees and application guidelines here www.theBILD.org.