The course explores different learning methods and media to enable organisations to provide more flexible, accessible and cost-effective learning opportunities. In the 21st Century, learning practitioners need to embrace the potential of learning technologies into blended solutions. This course will be valuable for those seeking to extend their capabilities beyond face-to-face training to take advantage of both formal and informal learning opportunities along with online and mobile technologies.
For all trainers who wish to learn more about blended learning and how to apply it to their practice.
Benefits to the delegate
- Gain a clear understanding of blended learning and the key ingredients for success
- Learn how to apply new technologies to learning interventions
- Identify the benefits of a blended approach and be able to overcome common concerns
- Learn a logical approach to the design of blended solutions ensuring effectiveness and efficiency
- Experience a variety of learning technologies through both formal and informal learning opportunities enabling selection of the optimal combination, taking into account the target audience, the organisation and industry sector.
Benefits to the organisation
- Design 'more for less' learning solutions
- Enable learning solutions to meet current business drivers more effectively
- Align L&D solutions to organisational challenges such as reducing time to market, customer engagement and retention, product knowledge in a fast-changing environment
- Evaluation of current available technology tools to enable informed investment
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills.