This 3 day course gives organisations the opportunity to objectively assess needs analysis, the design of face-to-face and online events and evaluation reports, based upon the TAP methodologies. Following your first 2 days in the classroom, you will review the case study and make recommendations before attending your third day.
This course leads to the TAP Certificate in Assessing Training Design. The Certificate’s one-year expiry date maintains TAP’s quality assurance procedures and ensures that TAP Accreditation remains dynamic and current.
Benefits to the delegate
- Become pivotal to the role of the L&D function
- Enhance feedback skills
- Learn about a set of standards to apply consistent quality
- Become certified, under a Code of Practice, to assess existing and future learning solutions produced in-house as part of their internal quality processes, or externally as part of their management of outsourced projects
Benefits to the organisation
- Monitor standards following investment in raining Design and Development
- Maintain consistency of content
- Exceed customer expectation
- Create a culture of feedback
- Heighten L&D's credibility within the organisation
- Build trust in the reliability of learning within your organisation
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by The British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). On completion of this course delegates can apply for membership. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits, fees and application guidelines here www.theBILD.org.