This course gives organisations the opportunity to objectively assess training delivery skills from style, structure and balance perspectives, based upon the TAP methodologies.
This course leads to the TAP Certificate in Assessing TAP Delivery.
The Certificate’s one-year expiry date maintains TAP’s quality assurance procedures and ensures that TAP Accreditation remains dynamic and current. Delegates will be invited to attend an Assessor Verification day.
Benefits to the delegate
- Explore session structure, style and balance from an Assessor's perspective
- Learn how to assess with rigour
- Practise assessing in a controlled and safe environment
- Become certified to assess trainers as part of the recruitment process, internal trainers as part of the performance management process and external trainers as part of the management of outsourced projects
- Become certified to re-assess internal trainers whose TAP Certificate in Training Delivery is more than a year old and apply to us for re-issue (admin fee £25)
Benefits to the organisation
- Align assessing standards with an award-winning organisation
- Use regular assessments to monitor performance against key performance indicators
- Access specialist external expertise to enhance your L&D capability
- Heighten L&D's credibility within the organisation
- Build trust in the reliability of learning within your organisation
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by The British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). On completion of this course delegates can apply for membership. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits, fees and application guidelines here www.theBILD.org.