Participants will cover everything they need to get started with developing their own content. Very hands-on, these workshops enable delegates to practise their new skills and learn how to get the best from their selected authoring tool. This course covers Adobe Captivate 8, if you require Articulate Storyline please click here.
If the L&D team has not yet selected the tool it intends to use, attendance on both workshops will enable an informed decision to be made
This course introduces Adobe Captivate 8 and provides delegates with everything they need to get started with developing their own e-Learning content. This course is very practical and delegates will develop an example e-Learning module from start to finish.
This gives the opportunity to experience all the development stages; from setting up a template, adding content through to finally publishing.
Benefits to the Delegate
- Hands-on practice creating projects
- Learn the key features and best practice use of the tools
- Develop technical skills using one of the most popular e-Learning tools on the market
Benefits to the Organisation
- A competent and qualified L&D Consultant who can deliver effective solutions to support organisational goals
- Save costs by developing e-Learning content in-house rather than outsourcing
- Try it before you buy a licence to check it meets your needs
- Create a variety of content: scenarios,IT simulations, ‘how to’ guides etc
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by The British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). On completion of this course delegates can apply for membership. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits, fees and application guidelines here www.theBILD.org.