This is also available as an online option - please contact us for details.
The Recertification service provides an opportunity for trainers to undergo regular reassessment against the TAP Training Delivery criteria for quality management purposes. Attendance is recommended for trainers whose TAP Certificate in Training Delivery or TAP Certificate in Education and Training was issued within the last six years and who are without access to a Certified Internal Assessor.
In specific circumstances trainers who did not achieve the necessary standard for the award of a TAP Certificate at the end of their course may also be invited to attend. In this case the objective is to determine if the trainer can now reach the required standard for certification.
Benefits to the delegate
- Review the structure, style and balance of sessions
- Observe and take part in other sessions
- Deliver a training session of a topic of your choice
- Receive objective feedback on your performance
Benefits to the organisation
- Objective confirmation that trainers are competent in their field
- Improved effectiveness of formal training events
- Consistent learning experiences, delivered to best-practice methodologies
- Identifies learning with the UK's leading L&D quality brand
- Heightens L&D's credibility within the organisation
- Builds trust in the reliability of learning within your organisation
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills.