This day gives holders of the TAP Certificate in Assessing Training Delivery the opportunity to renew their Certificate which is valid for 12 months and which, under the Code of Practice, is a requirement to renew. Certified Assessors will review how to objectively assess training delivery skills from style, structure and balance perspectives, based upon the TAP methodologies.
To the delegate
- Revisit the content of the Training Delivery course from an assessor perspective
- Gain verification that assessing skills are accurate
- Assess trainers as part of the recruitment process, internal trainers as part of the performance management process and external trainers as part of the management of outsourced projects
- Certified Assessors can re-assess trainers whose TAP Certificate in Training Delivery is more than a year old and apply to us for re-issue (admin fee £25)
To the organisation
- Monitor standards following investment on Training Delivery courses
- Maintain consistency of delivery and content
- Share best-practice
- Exceed customer expectations
Due to their unique range and scope, TAP Qualifications provide individuals and organisations with a means to develop a career pathway based on achieving Certification of Learning and Development skills. This Certificate delivers a competency set aligned to the relevant L&D Standards published by the British Institute for Learning & Development.
British Institute for Learning and Development (the Institute)
The Institute is the awarding body for all certificates and diplomas issued under the Training Accreditation Programme (TAP®). On completion of this course delegates can apply for membership. Please see more about the Institute’s membership benefits, fees and application guidelines here www.theBILD.org.