Reflective practice is an essential management tool which supports the development of knowledge, skills and behaviours in the work place. By consciously analysing your own performance, decision making, leadership and management skills (in different situational contexts); opportunities for on-going development can be identified. The aim of the programme is to equip you with the understanding of the value of reflective practice, and how reflection can be used as the basis of all meaningful personal and professional development.
CMI Level 5 Leadership and Management Award
If you’re a middle manager (managers of managers) wishing to develop your leadership skills whilst seeking an industry recognised qualification, or an experienced first line managers about to make the transition into middle management, this Level 5 Award is for you.
- Analyse the importance of continuous personal and professional development in achieving organisational objectives
- Evaluate the use of reflective practice in personal and professional development
- Evaluate approaches to reflective practice
- Identify your internal and external customers
- Evaluate your own performance in the workplace using principles of reflection
- Reflect on your own working style and its impact on others in the workplace
- Analyse development needs for current and future roles
- Specify development opportunities to meet short, medium and long term objectives
- Create a personal development plan with achievable, but challenging, objectives
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning