Professional Scrum Foundations
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required).
- Have been closely involved or have a high interest with a project that builds or enhances a software product or application.
- Delegates should be familiar with the content and rationale for the rules of Scrum in the Scrum Guide, available at www.scrumguides.org.
- Receive practical insights into the mechanics and practices of Scrum so that they can use it to build complex products.
- Delegates will build releasable software in teams with a mix of discussion and exercises to understand empirical decision making
Delegates will receive a voucher enabling them to sit the Scrum.org PSM Level 1 assessment. Note: Delegates will not be expected to sit this online exam on the last day of the course.
- Fundamentals to Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- Mastering Scrum
- Planning with Scrum
- Getting Started
- Keeping Scrum Healthy
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 5 courses available across 3 locations on 5 different dates
EastCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London2 Locations / 4 coursesView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
North1 Location / 1 courseView dates
ScotlandCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations3 Locations / 5 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning