The ITIL Certificate in Planning, Protection and Optimisation (PPO) is one of the four modules that fit into the capability stream for ITIL certification.
This certification is intended to enable the holders of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management to acquire the skills needed to begin the practical application of the concepts, covered by this eLearning course, in support of the Service Management lifecycle.
Once purchased, the Video Based Learning and associated exam are active for a 12-month period only, you are required to have sat your exam within this timeframe..
The Planning, Protection and Optimisation eLearning course covers:
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Demand Management
The main focus of the eLearning course is covered by the Service Design volume of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). The core volume of Service Design provides guidance on the design of new or changed services for introduction into the live environment.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals who require a practical understanding of the Planning, Protection and Optimisation processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service within an organisation
- Operational staff involved in Capacity Management, Availability Management, IT Service Continuity Management, Information Security Management, Demand Management, and Risk Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities