The ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management course provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in provision, support, and delivery of IT Services.
If you are new to ITIL and IT Service Management, then taking your ITIL Foundation training with QA now gives all this:
- FREE ITIL Foundation eLearning with every ITIL Foundation 3-day classroom course - to help you prepare for the course, revise for the exam and refresh your knowledge after the course.
- FREE ITIL App for your Smartphone - including all the key syllabus areas and video tutorials to help you prepare on the move.
- Guaranteed exam pass with FREE exam insurance* - peace of mind that you will gain this valuable certification
- 3 months Post course tutor support - expert advice and mentoring while you gain confidence back in the workplace
- More details available here
The course culminates in an optional one-hour multiple-choice examination for the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and is a pre-requisite for the further training in ITIL that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management. The exam is multi-choice. There are 40 questions to be completed in 60 minutes. The pass mark is 26 correct answers from 40 (65%). This course also provides 21 Hours of Contact Education/Professional Development Units towards PMI PMP certification / re certification.
This course is aimed at all levels of IT professionals, Customers, and Users involved in the provision or receipt of IT Services.