This workshop is designed to prepare delegates for the Solutions Development Oral Examination. Success in the Oral Examination leads to the award of the BCS Diploma in Solution Development.
BCS Solutions Development Oral Examination Preparation Workshop
Delegates should have passed each of 4 written examinations as specified by the BCS requirements for the Solutions Development Diploma scheme. Ideally delegates will have registered to take the Oral Examination. Please see www.qa.com/BCSDSDCERT more information on modular certificates.
Photographic identification for exams and BCS reasonable adjustments policy
- If you are taking a BCS exam you must bring photographic identification (passport, driving license or student card) as it is a BCS requirement to produce it for the invigilator prior to the exam. Failure to produce a valid form of photographic identification will result in a candidate not being able to sit the exam.
The BCS also allow additional time for candidates who have a disability or whose business language is not English. Candidates can request this additonal time in line with the BCS reasonable adjustments policy. If you believe you qualify please contact our examination administration team as early as possible. At least three weeks notice will be required for processing and delegates failing to advise QA and provide proof if requested by the BCS may not be allowed the additional support offered via this BCS policy.
For any questions about what form of identification is acceptable, or for more information about the BCS reasonable adjustments policy, please contact your Account Manager or the QA Examination Administration team on 44 (0)1793 696273.
The workshop is a loosely structured day with an interactive style, which will cover the following topics.
- Introductions and overview of the workshop
- Main features of the Oral Examination - process and content
- Review of ISEB's guidelines for the Oral Examination
- Review of the Oral Examination Syllabus - mandatory topics
- Review of the Knowledge based specialism subjects applicable to the delegates in the workshop
- Review of the Practitioner specialism subjects applicable to the delegates in the workshop
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 3 courses available across 1 locations on 3 different dates
EastCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 3 coursesView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
NorthCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
ScotlandCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations1 Location / 3 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning