This ten day course provides the experienced Green Belt with the necessary tools and techniques to manage improvement resources to deliver major projects. This hands-on learning experience develops both the delegate's technical knowledge and personal skills. The course uses a blend of theory and practical exercises to ensure that participants have the confidence and capability to deliver more complex business improvement projects and transformations.
Lean and Six Sigma, both proven business improvement approaches, provide businesses with the ability to maximise customer, employee and shareholder value by minimising process variation and waste. The examination, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, is taken on the final day.
Please note: To book this course you need to book on the individual weeks required.
- Lean Six Sigma Practitioners Black Belt - week 1
- Lean Six Sigma Practitioners Black Belt - week 2 (inc exam)
This ten day course, ran as two 5 day sessions, will enable delegates to become self-sufficient process improvement practitioners with the capability to analyse opportunities and deliver solutions:
- Scope improvement projects including the development of charters.
- Determining and managing stakeholder requirements.
- Further develop their in-depth understanding of qualitative and quantitative tools to measure and analyse business process.
- Apply lean principles to determine customer value, determine value streams, understand flow develop pull systems and ensure perfection.
- Identify, quantify and select the most suitable solutions.
- Control business processes and understand process change through the use of SPC and change management skills
- Manage and mentor Green Belt projects and resources
Experienced Green Belts who want to enhance and apply their skills to larger more complex projects.