This is the main course for delegates interested in updating their TOGAF knowledge to v9.2.
TOGAF ® Essentials 2018 - Virtual course
Individuals must already be TOGAF 9.1 CERTIFIED.
The learning objectives for this credential focus on knowledge and comprehension of the changes between v9.1 and 9.2 of the TOGAF Framework.
- The changes to the structure of the TOGAF standard and the importance of the TOGAF Library
- The additions to the Business Architecture domain in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes introduced in ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 and the consequent changes to the TOGAF standard, Version 9.2
- The changes to the TOGAF Content Framework and Metamodel in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes to the security considerations that need to be addressed during application of the ADM
- Other significant changes made in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- Changes to the terms and definitions in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The TOGAF Credentials Program
Recreates a classroom experience online, enabling full interactions with the learning professional leading the course.
Find dates and prices
The course is available on 1 different dates.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning