This course provides structured coaching regarding the Practitioner exam based on the topics learnt in Foundation. Coaching is in the morning with the Practitioner exam following in the afternoon. It is aimed at delegates who wish to demonstrate their ability to put the knowledge gained in Foundation into practice.
APMG Agile Business Analyst Practitioner
- Delegates must already have the APMG Agile Business Foundation Certification and will need to provide evidence on day-one of the course.
- Delegates must bring signed photo ID for APMG examinations (e.g. passport, driving license, student card) as they will be asked by the invigilator to produce it prior to the exam. Delegates must also be familiar with the APMG Terms and Conditions of Certification which can be found on the APMG International website.
- Delegates are expected to already own the latest copy of the AgileBA® Agile Business Analysis Handbook. It should be read prior to the course so the delegate is conversant with its content.
The Handbook must be brought to the course and will be required for the exam.
Coaching will be provided in the four syllabus areas of:
- Agile Business Analysis Fundamentals
- Strategy and Organisation
Agile Practitioner Examination
The Practitioner exam is in the afternoon. Photo ID and evidence of holding the APMG Agile BA Foundation certificate is required to take this exam.
The Practitioner examination takes place at 13:30 on the afternoon of Day 4 and will last for up to 2.5 hours.
Please Note: The day will finish by 16:00 after the conclusion of the Practitioner exam.
APMG-International Agile Business Analysis is a trademark of The APM Group Limited.
This course is authored by QA
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 6 courses available across 5 locations on 6 different dates
EastCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London2 Locations / 3 coursesView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
North2 Locations / 2 coursesView dates
Scotland1 Location / 1 courseView dates
SouthCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations5 Locations / 6 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning