Course designed to provide an outline of the requirements for planning, organising and supervising working at height.
Management of Work at Height with Harnesses (MOD 9)
Who Should Attend?
Those who oversee, supervise or manage a workforce where there's a requirement for working at height.
Course covers options on how to comply within the Hierachy, a background in types of equipment that can be utilised to achieve this, and the details behind the equipment standards to ensure usage within the intended purpose.
- The Work at Height Regulations
- Hazard analysis and Risk assessment
- The Hierarchy of Measures
- Prevention vs Protection
- Collective Measures
- Personal Measures
- Work restraint (how to achieve it)
- Work position (what to look for)
- Roped Access (requirements)
- Fall Arrest (where / when to use it)
- Planning for rescue provision
- Certificates of conformity and traceability
- Inspection and record keeping procedures
- Equipment limitations of use and when to retire from service
- Strengths and characteristics of equipment
- Identification of Hazards related to working at height
- The correct selection of prevention / protection within the Hierachy
- Identification of different styles of rescue equipment using samples
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning