“I am definitely going to take a course on time management... just as soon as I can work it into my schedule.”
Louis E Boone, American author
Do you feel like there’s never enough time in the day? In that case, this half-day course is probably for you! Modern life seems to be placing increasing demands on our time, and interruptions abound. The good news is that we can all get better at managing our time.
Common concerns we hear from people who attend this course include:
- I don’t have enough time!
- How can I plan and prioritise my work more effectively?
- How can I deal with interruptions?
- How do I balance competing priorities?
This Form-level course will help you understand your time management strengths and weaknesses, as well as giving you powerful tools to manage your time more efficiently, becoming more effective and productive.
This Form-level course is aimed at anyone who wants to improve their time management and prioritisation skills, for example when:
- Managing large workloads
- Managing competing demands
- Wanting to reduce stress levels
- Wanting to feel more in control of their work