This power-packed and valuable 1-day workshop covers:
Clear Objective Setting - Identify all the benefits of touch typing & what touch typing actually is (and what it isn't!).
Powerful Learning Skills - Learn how the body & brain best absorbs new learning & adopts new habits
Correct Posture - Adopt - and rapidly adapt to - the correct, relaxed body, arm and finger positioning
Eye Control - establish within hours a new & very strong 'eyes up' habit
Finger Programming - Learn thoroughly - and within the day: start to build strong instinct for - the correct fingering for:
- the whole alphabet
- essential punctuation (including comma, full stop, question mark, @-sign)
Initial Exercises learn how to build finger control through cumulative drills & practical work throughout the day, 'programming' the correct finger movements.
Practice Path Guidance
- Learn the best practice tips & advice, for a successful & effective Practice Regime.
- Adopt the best & easiest ways to reinforce & consolidate your learning, and continue building muscle memory & speed.
- understand how to build in later the use of important functional keys (eg Enter, Shift)
This 1-day course
- and the necessary weeks of 'practice path' which the participant must pursue afterwards -
From Day 1:
Accuracy - Spending less time proof reading or correcting; improve professionalism
Focus - Thinking more about what you type (content & purpose), not how
Health - Reducing physical strain on back, neck, wrists, eyes... less risk of time off work!
Confidence - Feeling less computer-caused stress & frustration
And increasingly as the practice path consolidates the learning from the training day:
Habit - a carefully managed 'programming' of a new 'all fingers / head up' typing style, which will deliver...
Speed - Working faster to achieve more, finish sooner, free up time for other activities
These benefits are appealing & relevant both to workers & their employers.