This workshop provides a clear, logical process for translating an organisation's high-level strategy into practical activity. It highlights the key steps and potential pitfalls along the way and provides a rounded view of the issues and challenges which will impact on achieving your desired results.
Who should attend :
Managers who are responsible for implementing their organisation's strategy at a strategic and operational level, or who are leading teams, business units or business development programmes. The workshop would also help those who are involved in their organisation's strategy implementation from key functions, such as the marketing and sales, finance and operations.
- Translate high-level strategy into practical goals and objectives.
- Identify where your organisation's culture needs to change in order to remove barriers to success.
- Identify and make plans to fill gaps in your organisation's capability.
- Develop techniques to win and retain stakeholder support.
- Design and establish a balanced performance management system to ensure things get done right and the right things get done.
- Ensure that the key learning points from strategy implementation are used to develop organisational capability.
- Strategy implementation - the key challenges and barriers to organisational success.
- The key principles for strategy implementation success.
- A high level framework for strategy implementation within an organisation.
- Understanding the key requirements of the 'start point' for strategy implementation.
- Building the right foundations for successful strategy implementation within an organisation.
- Identifying and managing key stakeholder relationships.
- Identifying and building your desired organisational culture.
- Establishing effective strategy implementation teams.
- Initiation and execution of key elements of strategy implementation.
- Journey management, to ensure timely delivery of key activities.
- Learning, growing and building on implementation experience.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning