Great content sells - it will build your brand and boost your business. Our one-day Content Strategy training course will help you to define the content that your organisation should produce in order to achieve these goals.
Digital Content Strategy
Our unique 7-step process will show you how to create a bespoke Content Strategy for your organisation. We spend most of the day discussing ways in which you can
- Develop a Strategy Statement based on audience insight
- Evaluate your current content against that Strategy Statement
- Identify what new content is required to fulfil your Strategy Statement
- Improve your governance in order to support the creation of great content
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, production and creation of digital content.
How our content courses fit together:
- Content Strategy - what content to produce and processes to support production
- Editorial planning - using a content calendar to plan day-to-day content development (using themes, formats & templates)
- Content Marketing - promoting content through Web, Mobile and Social Media
Use of a laptop or tablet is recommended.
- Explain the business case for Content Strategy
- Develop a Strategy Statement
- Audit & analyse your content
- Identify content that you need to create
- Develop governance policies
- Identify the 'next steps' for your Content Strategy
At the end of the day, you'll have already started developing your own Content Strategy. Plus, you'll be confident enough in your skills and knowledge to continue this work after the session.
Issues covered in the course include:
- Our role (explain how Content Strategy fits with Editorial Planning and Content Marketing)
- 7-steps to a Content Strategy
- Create a Strategy Statement for your own organisation
- Researching your audience
- Audit & evaluate your content (including inventory, best practices & strategy audits)
- Governance (including tone of voice, sign-off process & work-flows)
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning