Marketing has already been disrupted by digital technologies. But these changes have only just begun. There are new technologies already impacting marketing and consumer expectations. This course explores some of the biggest digital trends from the internet of things, wearable technology, big data, 3D printing, virtual reality, augmented reality and artificial intelligence. There's an opportunity for hands-on experience of some of the world's most famous technologies including virtual reality headsets and Google Glass, as well as some of the newer innovations such as neuro-headsets.
Research Based Market Insight
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in the future of marketing and how to keep themselves and their business relevant. For example: business owners, CMOs, CTOs, CIOs, strategists, marketing channel specialists…
- Explain the main digital trends
- Understand how they apply to your business
- Identify the 'next steps' for your business strategy
- Survive and thrive in the very different marketing landscape that's on its way fast.
- About the most important trends and how to talk about them in an informed contextualized way
- How to spot the difference between a fad and a trend
- The factors that are slowing down and speeding up adoption of digital trends
- How to practically approach new digital trends and to apply them to your business
- About the future of us all...
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning